Pricing may vary based on season, length of stay and distance. If you’re interested in having a camper delivered and set-up, please see Delivery Zones tab for pricing and map. Call (513) 580-4660 if you have any questions or for final price.
1958 FAN Travel Trailer – $80/night
1964 Winnebago Travel Trailer – $95/night
1969 Aristocrat Lo-Liner Travel Trailer – $90/night
1985 Scamp Travel Trailer – $85/night
Each camper has a one-time Cleaning/Prep Fee of $75. This will be applied automatically in Step 3 of the booking process.
NEW TO ROUTE FIFTY CAMPERS, LLC. – Reserve a travel trailer for a stay at a Kentucky, Indiana, or Ohio State Park and receive $45 off delivery or $25 off a self-tow booking. The price adjustment will be applied when booking deposit is received. For self-tow bookings, please email your campsite confirmation to info@RouteFiftyCampers.com.
- A booking deposit (40% of total) is required in order to reserve your trailer. That deposit will be subtracted from the total cost of your rental. The remaining cost of your rental is due 3 weeks before your dates.
- In addition to the per night charge there is a one-time $75 Cleaning/Prep Fee applied to all trailer rentals.
- On the first day of your reservation we must perform a walk around on the trailer to check the trailer and orient you on trailer usage. You will also be asked to sign our Assumption of Risk rental agreement (Click to view/download).
- No smoking in camper.
- We accept well-trained pets. As long as they don’t chew furniture and are potty-trained – they are welcome! Please take extra precautions to keep shedding to a minimum.
- Trailer or RV will be returned in a similar condition as it was when picked up, clean and damage free or deposit will not be returned.
- Extra cleaning will accrue extra charges, at $50/hour plus costs for cleaning supplies.
- Any damage to any trailer caused by the renter or third party is to be reported to Route Fifty Campers, llc. immediately and repaired at renter’s expense.
- Repairs must not be performed by renter unless authorized by Route Fifty Campers.
- All trailers are non-smoking.
- If renting a trailer with a potty please completely dump and clean before returning or a $200 cleaning fee will apply.
Renters must also pay a refundable security deposit of $250. This is refunded to you after you bring the trailer back on time, in the same condition it went out. Things that might reduce the amount refunded include:
- Damage to the camper that occurred while in your care.
- Cigarette smoke, pet odors or excessive fur that requires professional removal.
- Excessive cleaning required by us upon return. We expect to wash the linens, but a filthy or damaged camper will result in extra fees. The camper should be returned in the same condition it went out.
- Late return of trailer without extension of the rental period.
- There are no refunds for early returns.
- Full refund of reservation deposit is available up to 30 days before departure minus a $30.00 service fee. Reservation Deposit is not refunded if you cancel 29 days or less.
- If you cancel within 7 days of pick-up date, for whatever reason including not having the correct electrical wiring at the campsite, you will be charged for the full amount of the rental.