Pricing may vary based on season, length of stay and distance. Call (513) 580-4660 for final price.
1958 FAN Travel Trailer – $80/night
1964 Winnebago Travel Trailer – $90/night
1969 Aristocrat Lo-Liner Travel Trailer – $90/night
1985 Scamp Travel Trailer – $85/night
- We charge a flat fee for delivery which is determined by ZONE. To view ZONES, please reference the map below.
- $80 Delivery within ZONE 1
- $120 Delivery within ZONE 2
- $200 Delivery within ZONE 3
- Delivery and pick up times will be mutually agreed upon prior to rental period.
- You have the option to tow, if you have the proper equipment. The FAN, Winnebago and Aristocrat have a 2″ hitch and 7-way round plug for your vehicle and you must have a functioning brake controller. The Scamp has a 1- 7/8″ hitch and a 4-way flat plug to your vehicle. All towing hitch balls should be approx. 16″ – 17″ from the top of the ball to the ground.
- To self-tow distances beyond ZONE 2 there is a cost of 40¢ per mile. For Long-Haul Towing (100+ miles), please call (513) 580-4660 for pricing.
- Renters must make your auto insurance company aware that you will be towing a trailer.
- Once an agreement has been established, no other person, other than the original renter(s) is allowed to tow the trailer. Doing so results in a loss of Security Deposit.
- You are responsible for all damage to the travel trailer. If an accident occurs, you are responsible for obtaining a police report, contacting the other party’s insurance company, and contacting us within 12 hours at (513) 580-4660.
- Renter must be 25 years old or older and have a clean driving record: No more than one minor traffic violation or at-fault accident and no major violations (reckless driving, hit and run, driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol), in the past three (3) years.
- A $150 deposit is due to reserve your trailer. Once the delivery distance is determined we will invoice you for the entire rental fee minus the deposit. If you are renting the trailer for more than 5 nights we will apply a 10% discount to your bill. The payment due date will be noted on your invoice.
- A $250 Authorized Security Deposit will be collected in the form of a check or credit card. It covers costs that may be incurred due to the unfortunate event of any missing items, a moved trailer from an unauthorized individual, damages, or excessively dirty conditions. If the camper and items associated with it are still in good condition your $250 will be returned.
- In addition to the daily rate there will be a $65 Cleaning and Prep Fee applied to all rentals except the ’64 Winnebago which has a $90 Cleaning and Prep Fee. There will be no charges against your security deposit as long as the travel trailer is returned in the same condition you took it. If rental is brought back with excessive grime, stains, dirt, or odors an additional Cleaning Fee of $50 will be deducted from your security deposit.
- On the first day of your reservation we must perform a walk around on the trailer to check the trailer and orient you on trailer usage.
- No smoking in camper.
If the renter returns the trailer after 6 pm on scheduled return date a charge of $50 will be taken from the Security Deposit. If for any reason the trailer needs to be picked up there will be a minimum charge of $250.
- Trailer or RV will be returned in a similar condition as it was when picked up, clean and damage free or deposit will not be returned.
- Extra cleaning will accrue extra charges, at $50/hour plus costs for cleaning supplies.
- Any damage to any trailer caused by the renter or third party is to be reported to Route Fifty Campers, llc. immediately and repaired at renter’s expense.
- Repairs must not be performed by renter unless authorized by Route Fifty Campers.
- All trailers are non-smoking
- If renting a trailer with a potty please completely dump and clean before returning or a $200 cleaning fee will apply.
Renter will pay a refundable security deposit of $250. This is refunded to you after you bring the trailer back on time, in the same condition it went out. Things that might reduce the amount refunded include:
- Damage to the camper that occurred while in your care.
- Cigarette smoke, pet or other odors that require removal.
- Excessive cleaning required by us upon return. We expect to wash the linens, but a filthy or damaged camper will result in extra fees. The camper should be returned in the same condition it went out.
- Late return of trailer without extension of the rental period.
- There are no refunds for early returns.
- Route Fifty Campers’ Trailers are covered by liability insurance. We do ask that renters sign a waiver saying we are not responsible for accidents within the trailers.
- Full refund of reservation deposit is available up to 30 days before departure minus a $30.00 service fee. Reservation Deposit is not refunded if you cancel 29 days or less. If you cancel within 7 days of pick-up date, for whatever reason including not having the correct electrical wiring at the campsite, you will be charged for the full amount of the rental.